Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday


This meme is brought to you by Epilogue.
Today's topic: E-book Vs. Print Book

I was given a Kindle Keyboard last April and I don't think I've read a print book yet.  In February my husband bought me a Kindle Fire.  Again, haven't read a print book.  But let me tell you, I am DYING to read a print book.  I just have to get my hands on one and flip the pages.  I always have to watch the battery on the kindle, sometimes it's too bright for me(even though I can chance the brightness), and something even funnier, I can't wait to use a bookmark!  Does that sound silly?


6 comments:

  1. You mean to tell me you have NEVER read a paperback or hardback PHYSICAL book?? Chick you are deprived. :(

    Side note: We have the same first name... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I forgot to add that I haven't read a physical book since I got my kindle. lol omg, the horror of it!

      P.S. About the names, as long as we have different avatars, we'll hopefully be okay. I think I sign as Lauren M.

      Delete
  2. I used to have the most gorgeous holographic wolf bookmark, I loved using it, so I think I can kind of get the bookmark comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go look at Etsy shops from time to time and find the cutest. I haven't bought any yet but I want to!!

      Delete
  3. Not at all, I love bookmarks! I have a huge collection of them. It makes me sad that I can't use them with the ebooks so they don't get as much use anymore.

    My WiW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I think I have read one physical book since I got my Kindle Fire!

    http://redheaded-bookworm.blogspot.com/2012/05/weigh-in-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete