Friday, March 27, 2015

{Mini Review} The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel

The Forgotten Girls (Louise Rick, #7)The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really think this was a good book, it just wasn't my style. I'm used to grit and emotion and feeling like I'm actually in the book. I didn't get that with this book. I do think though that it shed some light on something that happens way too often and needs to be stopped. If you aren't sure what this book is about, it is about developmentally disabled children that get dumped into these asylums, or homes, and forgotten. Families are either embarrassed to have a child like that, or they don't know how to care for them. I was surprised though at how the book ended. I wasn't sure until it happened who was doing the crimes. It is sad.

View all my reviews

Follow on Bloglovin


This book made me sad.  It is so unthinkable that human beings are dumped like that just because they were born different.  Does this really still happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment