Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome Cooler Weather!

Wow, I can't tell you how happy I am to see the cooler weather that has come, especially at night.  I love to leave my window open and burrow under the blankets.  The kids put sweaters on to go to school and I sit here with a blanket. lol   What do you do when the weather starts getting cooler?



I am so very sorry for being MIA so long.  I've been in and out of the hospital since May.  2 heart attacks, 1 almost(thank God they caught it in time), chest pain, kidney full of stones, 2 visits because of passing out from the pain.  I was just discharged on Tuesday again.  It's been really tough because I'm only 38 and have 4 kids to take care of.  After my kidney surgery, I'll hopefully be on the mend.


2 comments:

  1. It is like someone flipped a switch yesterday and fall is here...gray skies and cool weather, I am not ready for rain again. Even though I do love the spices of fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the switch. We had the air conditioners running all day and night here and then it was cold. lol I'm adoring the breezes that always seem to blow.

      Delete