Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday





Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper. It is the place to showcase one book that has been on our wishlist. Click on the image if you feel like joining in on the fun.

Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)

Release Date:  August 7, 2012
Blurb from Goodreads:
In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.

You know what's so funny?  I have even read Anna Dressed in Blood yet.  I just have this feeling that I'm going to devour these 2 books.  I was never into scary books until I read Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon.  I've been looking for something comparable ever since.


2 comments:

  1. I agree this is a book I am so dying to get my hands on. Just read a great review on it the other day on Cuddlebuggery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read Anna Dressed In Blood yet? I haven't even read that one yet because B&N screwed up and won't send the first book out until August when the 2nd book comes out. I think I'm going to cancel my order. Oh, and I'm going over to check out Cuddlebuggery. I've never heard of them but the name is adorable.

      Delete