Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 3/29/14

STSmall

I love Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Happy 20th Birthday to my daughter Alexis!

Purchased:

Crimson Night by Marie Hall

Spark by Melissa Dereberry

Edelweiss:

Crooked River
Crooked River by Valerie Geary

The Hurricane Sisters: A Novel
The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank

Feral
Feral by Holly Schindler

Netgalley:

In the Shadows
In the Shadows by Keirsten White

The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2)
The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead

Progeny by Anita Bihovsky

The Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)
The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron

The Curse Keepers (Curse Keepers, #1)
The Curse Keepers by Denise Grover Swank

The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keeper, #2)
The Curse Breakers by Denise Grover Swank

Dark Aemilia: A Novel of Shakespeare's Dark Lady
Dark Aemilia by Sally O'Reilly

So, umm, yeah, it was a huge haul this week.  I just couldn't pass these up!  I really need to dig in now and stop watching so much television. LOL

What about you?







Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. The Butterfly and the Violin looks really good. Or rather the title sounds really good. Haha. Great haul~ I totally know what you mean. Those television shows are just so addictive. :)

    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover and the title are what drew me in. LOL

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, Alexis!

    I scored Crimson Night as well, and I won a copy of Dark Aemilia from Goodreads but haven't received it yet. Enjoy and happy reading. My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes for her. She asked for a Thanksgiving dinner for her party today so that's what we're doing. LOL I hope you enjoy the books!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Love your book haul. Enjoy every one of them. I haven't been here before so I followed also via bloglovin. Have a wonderful day.
    Laura
    My STS: http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-march-292014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! These are all new to me this week, I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I couldn't resist the covers and the blurbs.

      Delete