Tuesday, May 28, 2013

REVIEW: Don't Bite the Bridesmaid by Tiffany Allee

Don't Bite the Bridesmaid
Published by:  Entangled Covet
Released:  May 27, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I don't normally read these types of books.  Wow, what have I been missing?  This book was fantastic!  It was fun and heartwarming.  I was afraid the main character, Alice, was going to be this wimpy girl.  Although she had reason to be, she wasn't at all.  And oh, what to say about Noah?  He had my heart beating a little faster through most of the book.  He was smokin'!  The other characters in the book were funny and well written.  You don't see that all the time.  Never having been on a cruise before, I was trying to get a grasp on the setting.  I thought it was funny how Noah kept talking(or thinking) about the gaudy carpeting.  This is the first book I've read by Tiffany Allee and I'm definitely looking forward to more!  Can't wait for this sequel!

Thanks to Entangled Covet for giving me a chance to read and review this wonderful book.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment