Sunday, June 3, 2012

So Sorry My Friends

I have been MIA again.  I wrote a post last week saying how I was in the hospital for a heart attack. Right after writing that, I had another one.  What happened was that, on 5/25, I had a total blockage in a main artery.  They put in a stent and I was doing okay.  I went home on 5/29.  I wrote my post when I got home apologizing for dropping the ball and missing giveaways.  A bit after that, I was in even more pain than I had with the first heart attack.  The ambulance brought me to a further away, but more specialized hospital.  There, they found that not only did the stent clog up again, which is very rare, but I was totally resistant to the anti platelet that I was put on.  I was in ICU for 3 days and hardly slept with all the wires hooked up to me.  My blood pressure kept plummeting so it was a long road.  I am now home(once again) and am going to need some time recuperating.  I feel fine except that I'm exhausted.  Please say a prayer that everything keeps working the way it should and that I start feeling better.  Thank you so much for your patience.

Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Your health comes first Lauren! Take care!! Thoughts are with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I hope you're okay now.
    You should rest, your health is more important than updating a blog. I will give my best thoughts to you.
    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can wait just take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very scary stuff! I hope you are on your feet and feeling better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete